All good things must come to an end, but we’re making the final day of Modernism Week a spectacular one. We saved the best for last with Free Films at CAMP, a Vintage Trailer Show, a Modernism Yard Sale, and our inaugural Golf Par-Tee!
CAMP will be open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM today. Watch these Sunday Free Films, shop at our Destination PSP outpost, explore design elements for your home, and relax and commune with fellow modernists. Check out exciting activations from Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery, Brizo, JennAir, Dunn-Edwards, Willis, and Toyota Mirai.
- Modernism Week Featured Home Tour: Maison Bleue Moderne
- Modernism Week Featured Design Project Tour: Limón
- Forgotten Frey: Albert Frey’s Cree House
- Frey House II Tour + Museum Day Passes
- Heart of the City – Pioneers to Playground of the Stars
- 2022 Modernism Week Vintage Trailer Show
- Modernism Yard Sale
- Golf Par-Tee and Tournament at Seven Lakes Golf & Country Club
We remain committed to providing guests and volunteers a safe experience at all of our events. We will continue to monitor any health advisories and will comply with all the current measures, regulations and mandates set forth by the State of California, County of Riverside and the City of Palm Springs. To limit the spread of this or any future virus, this may include masks for events without food or beverage and/or proof of vaccine or a negative test prior to entry to events with food or beverage served indoors. To keep all guests and volunteers as safe as possible, no exceptions to safety policies will be allowed.
COVID-19 Updates from the City of Palm Springs
Click here for more frequently asked questions