Shop the best in midcentury and modern design from nearly 50 top dealers from around the world.
The 9th annual Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show returns during Modernism Week – October!
From October 20-22, 2023, nearly 50 premier national exhibitors will showcase the best in vintage furniture, decorative and fine art representing all design movements of the 20th century and 21st century contemporary design. This popular event will be held in the Palm Springs Convention Center, located at 277 North Avenida Caballeros in Palm Springs, California.
New dealers to the 2023 Fall Show include:
· 925 Design Fused Glass of Encino, California (featuring art glass works inspired by Kandisky, Picasso, Miro and Calder)
· Gay Fad Studios of Lancaster, Ohio (offering vintage midcentury glassware and barware)
· Art by Pascal Jarrion of Los Angeles, California (featuring Cubist paintings sculpture and ceramics)
· Swann Freslon of San Raphael, California (offering original Abstract Art)
· Mount Wilson Tables of Altadena, California (featuring original 21st century furniture designs)
Returning featured dealers include:
· Amara Rugs of Torrance, California (offering vintage and contemporary rugs)
· Art of Scooter of Colorado Springs, Colorado (featuring midcentury modern art)
· Blue Heron Gallery of Fallbrook, California (offering vintage 20th century fine art and sculpture)
· Modfire of Phoenix, Arizona (featuring contemporary fireplace solutions)
· Tesselle of Riverside, California (offering original cement tiles)
· Unapologetically Italian of Italy and California (featuring stunning 21st century lighting designs)
Featured Palm Springs exhibitors include:
· Route 66 West featuring vintage Bakelite jewelry.
· Thomas Lawrence Gallery offering vintage early California paintings and decorative arts.
“We are so pleased to return in October for our ninth annual Palm Springs Modernism – Fall Show,” said Rosemary Krieger, President of Dolphin Promotions. “What began as a small event created in 2014 to bring more awareness to the Modernism Show and to Modernism Week in February has now grown into a much-anticipated annual event itself. The Modernism Fall Show will feature more than 45 exhibitors offering vintage 20th century items along with compelling 21st century designs all under one roof at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The marriage of vintage 20th century with 21st century designs has proven to be successful and works while offering a wider appeal to our supporters in the Coachella Valley. Our dealers and attendees alike love to participate in this exciting show.”
On Friday evening, October 20, attendees are invited to attend the festive Preview Party for Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show. The Friday night party is the prime opportunity for attendees to shop directly from dealers before the show opens to the public on Saturday. Tickets are available in advance for $95 (purchase here) or at the door for $110 and include daily re-entry to the show. Weekend show hours are Saturday, October 21, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 22, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tickets are $25, include return entry all weekend, and may be purchased in advance online or at the door.
Palm Springs Modernism Fall Show Sponsors include Premier Sponsor Atomic Ranch (Engaged Media, LLC), joined by Abell Auctioneers, BIDSQUARE, Freightforwarding.com, and John Moran Auctioneer & Appraisals along with Media Sponsors Antiques & Fine Art Magazine, California Homes, California Home and Design, Magazine Antiques, and Palm Springs Life.
For more information and a list of exhibitors, visit palmspringsmodernism.com.