Modernism Week is committed to providing guests and volunteers a safe and enjoyable experience during Fall Preview. As we continue to monitor current health advisories, we are working to comply with the current measures, regulations and mandates set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Riverside County, and City of Palm Springs.
The City of Palm Springs currently requires all events with indoor food and beverage services to require guests to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event.
If you have tickets to the following Modernism Week Fall Preview events you will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours at check-in:
- Preview Party at the Modernism Show & Sale – Fall Edition
- Palm Springs Modernism Show & Sale – Fall Edition
- Lost, Saved & Endangered: Modernist Architecture in Palm Springs
- Master of the Midcentury: The Architecture of William F. Cody
- “The Desert Modernists” Screening and Talk with Alan Hess
Ticket holders for these events will be contacted by email with updates. Original documents, QR codes, photocopies, digital scans and photographs will be acceptable forms of proof.
Bring your mask with you to all events. All indoor venues in the City of Palm Springs require masks regardless of vaccination status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.