Love (for modernism) is in the air! We’re kicking off the first day of Modernism Week with plenty of events to make you swoon. Read on for today’s highlights.
Open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 230 Museum Way.
- Premier Double Decker Architectural Bus Tours
- Modernism Week Shop by Destination PSP
- Interactive experiences with JennAir and Brizo, presented by Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Lighting by Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Area rugs by FLOR with furniture by Tidelli in the interior lounge + cafe seating areas
- California Closets Pop-Up
- Corian Design Pop-Up
- Alpod Lounge, presented by Dosooz
- Custom mural by artist Kelsey Montague
- Happy Hour with The Dreamboats, presented by Corian Design (4:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.)
You can still get tickets online for these upcoming events.
- A Colorful Life: Gere Kavanaugh, Designer (February 15)
- Arthur Elrod: What a Wonderful Palm Springs Life! (February 15)
- Preview Party at the 19th Annual Modernism Show & Sale (February 15)
- Modernist Design Influences on Today’s Luxury Interiors with Traditional Home (February 15)
- The Reveal! A Poolside Design Talk featuring H3K’s Green Gables (February 16)
- DaVaal Estates home tour puts the X in Extraordinary (February 16)
- Women in Design: Shattering the Status Quo with JennAir (February 16)
- Palm Springs Modernism Show & Sale and Modern Design Expo (February 16-18)
- Aqualillies Synchronized Swimming Show & Water Ballet (dates vary)
- The Princes of Kings Road: An Evening of Theater (dates vary)